Click to Bid
Here is another cow, this one a dairy cow, wearing her favorite earring. I painted this on a board that was gessoed clear, allowing the wood grain to show through around the edges. The painting is cradled and then framed with a stunning black floater frame, adding dimensionality to the work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunlit Willow
Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...
-
Click to Bid I see these marmots every day when I'm out on my walks. They hide in the large boulders lining the street and peek out...
-
A VERY BERRY DAY I have been working on this painting on and off for about two weeks, and today I think I finally have it finished....
-
Click to Bid This great Bull dog looks to me like he is posing for a mugshot. He isn't happy about it but is doing his best t...


No comments:
Post a Comment