Thursday, November 29, 2018

MUNCH!!


Click to Bid

During a recent plein air event, I was able to take lots of photos from the ranching communities where we were painting.  Since I was raised on a farm,  I have a very strong connection to farm animals,  and this cow caught my attention.  She was calmly munching grass and I caught her staring at me when I approached with my camera.  Great memories of farm life came flooding back.  I painted this on a gessoed panel toned with violet and you can see some of it peeking through.
ENJOY!!
This is reposted from a previous post earlier in the year for the benefit of new readers and a new website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...