Tuesday, May 9, 2017

RURAL LIFE


Rusty Barn, Co Rd. 500 N

 Sometimes its difficult to remember that I grew up in a rural part of Indiana, on a farm.  I have such good memories of the times there, of walking the fields, of help bring in the hay, of caring for farm animals in a smelly barn, of climbing in the hayloft on a rainy day with a book.  All these memories came flooding back when I saw this rusty barn on a recent trip back to my former Indiana home. There it was, a precious reminder of long ago. I thank my lucky stars that I got to grow up in rural countryside on a farm.  And I am grateful to my parents, now deceased, that they provided such a good home for us in which to grow up.  I am truly blessed.
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...