Thursday, September 20, 2018

A Wonderful Summer in Transition

OSH KOSH FLOATER

 This summer has been a very busy one.  My husband retired, we sold many belongings, packed some for storage, then moved to Utah.  In between all of that, we went to Osh Kosh, WI in July for the annual AirVenture convention for aviation enthusiasts. Though I am not a pilot, I am married to one, and have shared over these many years in his passion for flying.  This is the first year that we stayed for the entire convention, even arriving a few days early to help with set up.  Because I cannily look at so many airplanes and watch so many airshows without getting BORED, I brought along my passion for painting.  Subject matter did not disappoint and I was able to get out several days to do some painting "en plein air."  This particular painting happened on a beautiful day at the sea plane base located at the southern end of Lake Wenebago.  I had a lovely day under the shade trees watching the planes land and getting in some painting time.
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...