Saturday, September 22, 2018

WHATEVER IT TAKES

ROUGHING IT AT OSH KOSH

Aviators are a hardy bunch and many of the ones attending the convention at AirVenture in Osh Kosh, WI camped.  The convention site has a camping area that has to be the largest I have ever seen.  
 The aviators camp in conventional campers but also have an area available to camp with your airplane.  I spotted this airplane and tent set-up on one of my wanderings around the convention site.
The airplane was doing double duty in the clean-up department with its propellor serving as a towel rack. This painting is done on a toned red canvas board.
ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...