Sunday, February 10, 2019

Looking Towards Winter





This painting is from a photo I took this fall looking towards the ski slopes in Park City UT.  It's a far cry from what I see out my window today.  We have had the most snow I have ever seen and it keeps snowing.  So much so that the area where I live has had to contract dump trucks to come in and haul away the snow.  But the area is beautiful and I am enjoying winter and all it has to offer.

The farm is near our home and viewable from the bike trail.  I loved the various shades of gold from the late summer, early autumn grasses. The work is painted on stretched canvas, a surface I haven't used in awhile. In some ways I like it because of the blending that can be achieved. 

ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...