Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Winter Evening


Click to Bid

I haven't painted a nocturne in awhile.  I've had this photo for a couple of years now and it spoke to me as a painting.  It's from our old neighborhood in Ohio.  I walked by this house frequently on winter evening walks with our dog.  The people living here must have had a dog because it was always a favorite stop for our dog to stop and check his pee-email.  I loved how the light illuminated the icy driveway and lit up the windows, creating a cozy feeling. Click the link above to bid in my Daily Paintworks auctions at an incredible starting bid!!

Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...