Tuesday, May 12, 2015

WINKING AT YOU

Ooh La La (I'm Going to France)

Last Saturday, I traveled to Bellefontaine, OH where the flying club that my husband belongs to was having a practice session for the upcoming aerobatic contest season. I went along to see old friends and to help out with planning for the Ohio Chapter's contest.  One of the pilots served as a coach for the practice session.  He is a wonderful pilot and has been selected to be on the USA team for the World Aerobatic Competition to be held this August in France. His plane, featured in this painting, was parked on the ramp and when I looked at it, I knew it was going to be a painting. It will be disassembled, crated, and shipped to France. Doesn't it look excited?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...