Thursday, July 9, 2015

NEW WORK, OLD FAVORITES

JUST DOWN THE ROAD

This painting was completed earlier in the year and I am just getting around to framing it.   I am going to submit it to a student art show at the McConnell Art Center in Worthington, OH that will be showing from August through October. My instructor, the very talented Steven Walker, helped with curating the show and I am delighted to be included. I am trying a different frame this time, from King Of Frames, in CA.  They are beautiful, simple black frames with a red undertone and gold liner.
The painting is from a photo trip my husband and I took up to an amish community not far from Columbus. It was one of those very rare clear summer days and I got some great photos of the rural farms in that county.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...