Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Dedication


WORKING LATE

This painting is another attempt at doing a night scene.  I usually walk my dog, Logan, in the evening before I break for dinner.  One of our favorite "walkie" spots is across the street at the elementary school.  There is a large playing field in back that works great for smell and potty purposes. Because it is winter, it usually starts getting dusky around 5pm and if I go much later, it's totally dark, so this scene is during that time of transition to darkness.  

There is a teacher at the school who is always the last in the parking lot and she drives this cute little red VW.  I've painted her car before and love that she gives me opportunities to practice various angles of her car. The painting pictured below is the first painting  I did of her bug. 
ENJOY!!

DON'T SQUASH

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...