Thursday, January 28, 2016

TIME IS FLEETING

A FLEETING MOMENT
I just finished this painting this morning.  It has been a while since I have spent any amount of time at my easel.  My 12 year old Labrador Retriever, Logan, required surgery last week for a knee problem, and I have been in "care" mode since then.  The inspiration for the title of this painting is a reminder that life is fleeting and we are never assured a life that is constantly under our control. It also is a reminder that we need to live life to its fullest, and this is something that I have seen played out daily with my dog.  Even though he cannot do much in terms of walking or running, he has accepted it and has adjusted his attitude to fit the situation.  So this painting is dedicated to Logan, my loyal companion of 12 years.                     ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...