Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Heber Ranchland


A few days ago, I was able to visit a favorite painting spot near Heber City where many acres are devoted to ranching.  The trees and fields are a beautiful spring green and I found a shady spot under a tree with this view.  I loved the barn in the distance and the shadows thrown by the trees in the foreground.  I thought this would make a great composition so I set up to paint.



Here is the finished painting with a few added touches to make a better composition.    I eliminated the foreground fence in favor of a suggestion of one in the distance.  I also added a path leading up to the barn.  
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...