Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Don't Squash

We live just down the street from an elementary school.  Many days, especially in the late afternoon or evening, I take our labrador retriever, Logan, for another small walk.  We usually end up on the school grounds, and take a large circle around the playing field in the back.  I have walked past this cute VW Beetle many times.  I am always amazed that it is most times the last car in the parking lot, sometimes past 5 or 6 PM, the sign of a dedicated teacher or adminstrator. I also love the license plate, DNT SQUSH.  So here is a tribute to the teacher; may you always be safe in your little red car.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...