Monday, April 20, 2015

Plein Air again!!

Spring at Adena Creek


Last Saturday, I painted once again with the Central Ohio Plein Air group.  This time we were at Whetstone Park of Roses.  This park not only contains a beautiful rose garden, but acres of open space, a prairie, a casting pond, numerous bike trails and a beautiful creek that drains into the Olentangy River. I have painted here before, but never with the group.

I loved the area where I painted, and the painting was coming along well until I got to the water.  For some reason I lost my concentration and couldn't get the water to look anything like what I had hoped.  So today I reworked it and am happy with the result. I hope you like the result too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...