Wednesday, October 26, 2016

HANGING ON


TWO REDS

There is no doubt that winter is on its way.  The leaves are in full drop mode, rainy skies have a chill and some frost in them, and flowers are slowly dying back.

Geraniums are a favorite summer flower.  I love their sturdiness and their ability to hold out until the weather turns frigid.  I have over-wintered them before,  this time didn't do it soon enough,  and now they are gone for the year.

This painting is in honor of geraniums, the staple of the flower garden.  I even like their smell, because it signals the beginning of the summer season. Time to say goodbye to them. See 'ya next spring.
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...