Thursday, October 20, 2016

AUTUMN IS UPON US


EARLY AUTUMN REFLECTIONS

I went hiking yesterday with my camera. It was one of those mid-western autumn days that we sometimes get that just feels like a change is about to happen.  Sure enough, today has been rainy and cloudy all day,  a sure sign that the seasons are changing.  This small work is from the hike, and features one of my favorite rivers,  the Olentangy, which happens to be the designated scenic river that runs through Columbus. I loved how the board flat rocks form the bed of the river, making for a great area to stand when the river is low.  With all of the rain today, I won't see this view for quite awhile.
ENJOY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sunlit Willow

Click to Bid The willow tree is one of my favorites. I love the shape of the tree, it's tiny leaves that glimmer in the sunlight and ...